Micro Community Investment Fund
Northern Ireland Micro Community Investment Fund Opens
Northern Ireland who are making the lives of others in their communities better through projects to improve financial, physical and mental wellbeing.
Applications will be accepted from grassroots community organisations based in Northern Ireland with an annual income of less than £30,000. Priority will be given to groups with an income of up to £10,000.
Priority will be given to projects that:
- Focus on the positive contribution of people within the community.
- Enable active participation of a community in decision-making and involvement in making their community a better place to live in.
- Focus on the assets within the community which the project will use to make the community a better place to live in.
- Help get people engaged in taking community action where it has not happened before to make the community a better place to live in.
- Address more than one particular strand of wellbeing.
Grants of up to £2,000 are available, to support both new and existing activities.
Applications may be made at any time and will be assessed on a rolling basis.