National Lottery Grants for Heritage 2021-22
National Lottery Grants for Heritage Reopens for Applications up to £5m
The National Lottery Grants for Heritage (NLHF) has resumed its project funding for grants from £3,000 up to £5 million.
NLHF confirms that it is committed to supporting the same broad range of heritage projects and activities it has always supported, including industrial heritage and sites, castles and historic places of worship, stories and memories of communities, public parks, natural landscapes and native wildlife. However, it is expected that all applications will fully reflect the changed circumstances brought about by the pandemic
In response to the impact of COVID-19, NLHF has revised its approach to what it will fund over the next financial year and published revised priorities for 2021-22.
From April 2021 to March 2022, priority will be given to heritage projects that:
- • Boost the local economy
- • Encourage skills development and job creation
- • Support wellbeing
- • Create better places to live, work and visit
- • Improve the resilience of organisations working in heritage
In addition, projects will need to:
- • Achieve the Fund’s inclusion outcome, involving a wider range of people in heritage.
- • Demonstrate that they are building long-term environmental sustainability into their plans.
The funding can support a broad range of types of activity and cover a wide range of direct project costs